Reviews (64)Love my Rinconado siamese cat! Excellent quality and value! A+++! arrived quickly, and arrived as described the only complaint I have is there was a lot of tape over the flips so taking them off of the card ripped every flip, but that's just a small matter I would recommend checking out the show, and thank you for the coins Thanks again for the great coins packaging was great, thanks! Thank you for all my beautiful slow stitch kits and ephemera!! I love everything I purchased! This seller runs estate sale shows, & other treasure hunt finds.. I jumped into one of their coin show & grabbed a bunch of smaller lots, all coins & banknotes, that totaled about $75 & came out to roughly 4 pounds of material. Packed with killer finds!
The cherry on top was an 1886 Liberty Nickel in amazing condition. Full liberty, full hairlines, barely any wear. That one coin alone pays for the entire lot PLUS some!
Beyond the loot, the host was so kind and courteous. She was super interactive with chat, answered every question, & made the stream fun & enjoyable. She never complained about prices or what things sold for; whatever they went for is what they went for. She just seemed genuinely excited to be there having a good time.
If you love estate sale treasures & $1 starts with an awesome host, these are your people. I will 100% without a doubt be back! My pictures are amazing..I love them! Thank you 😊 Loved all of my goodies! can't wait to dig into the slow stitching kits. Cool fabric ephemera❤️❤️ love my order Jojo I love the stickers!! Thank you🌸 Great box! Thank you so much! Delighted with all the goodies! Wonderful packaging and it will take me a month of Sundays to go though! The boxes are so full with great crafting supplies Wow….just wow. Even though I watched this box be built, it was still so exciting to have it arrive and go through! Amazing! Absolutely love everything in my box! I’m so happy I got background stamps! Hope you do more craft boxes! Thank you!
Nice books from a nice seller!! Thanks!!! Items as described, acceptable packaging, prompt delivery and standard shipping cost. Love my purchase. Thank you so much