Reviews (333)item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you Top notch 🫶 my only complaint is she doesn’t collect so I can’t bribe her with good cards lol also finds some unique cards for us Thank you for introducing me to these cards! Beautiful cards! Thank you for a fun break! Lived my cards!
Received very quickly and packaging was perfect! Will be in future streams! Always love her shows!! she likes to introduce beautiful products. She has great prices shipping is always on time and package very well. I will return.🩷 Love your show!! Thank you so much for my cards!! ✨💕 Love your show!! Thank you so much for my cards!! Fast shipping and great packaging!! ✨💕 thank you, enjoyed your show Love your show and my cards 🫶💕 Love my cards. Always a great show with great product. Love ur show!!! Cards are great. Mom is powerful to pull the hits. Packaged great! Fast shipping!! Thank you! Love Jondia! Love her shows and the momma touch 🩷✨. Great pricing on her breaks and packaging is always wonderful!! I will return Everything was packed great! Loved your show Love these cards!! And love your show!! Thank you so much!! 💕🫶 Ships quickly, great variety Love Love her shows!! Packaging is well and arrived on time. I will be back.! PS we love Momma 🩷 absolutely beautiful! thank you! Hot hands - thanks for my 1/1 Absolutely one of the best breakers!! Great cards and Jondia is amazing!!! A++!!