Reviews (31)Great price shipping later that day shose even looked better In person thank you 🫡 perfect shoes and prices!! don't b shy even ships fast Bundled deal! Fast shipping! Shoes as described 💯! Nice price! Will be ordering more! phenomenal seller everything he says in his lives is 100% true there's no b******* like I've had from other sellers on condition wise super fast shipping despite us living in the same Central State still got the order out quick and I received it next day. great streamer and good deals ty jon well be back great person and products ships fast always Amazing communication and the shoes came nice Kick ass shoes. Super clean. amazing seller definitely gonna buy from him again l, fast SHIPPING!! Great purchase! the brick after bricks are very nice and got em at a great price!! thank you! Will definitely be back for more!! Fast shipping & Shoes came exactly as described! shoes are great awesome person ships fast These shoes look so much beater in person. I am so happy right now. This seller is amazing and shipping was so fast. I love jondoekickzz. Im Happy That your Happy 🥲🙏🏽 This seller is amazing. Shipping was fast and the shoes look amazing. I will definitely be buying more shoes from jondoekickzz. Great experience. Honest, upfront and a great pair of shoes. I absolutely love this seller and I can’t wait to buy more shoes. Shipping was fast as well. the deal was great and received package ahead of schedule Thanks a lot fast shipping and great clean shoes. Definitely buying from seller again