Reviews (99)Arrived in great condition. I really like it! Thank you! Great quality fast shipping
Thank you so much for the perfume that bag was so cute arrived earlier than I thought. sealed in package together. Great buy. Thank you This came so quickly and was a fair price! Seller was very communicative and kind. Receive quickly and in perfect condition! Thank you thank you!! Authentic needohs! Authentic needoh and insanely fast shipping!! Only 2 days. Very happy 🥰 Absolutely amazing seller…..items are better then Expected
Fun items and fast shipping! OMG!! These squishy are huge ?? Quality is great and arrived as promised!! Sorry I took your chunk of cheese!!! Great and fun show!! Sweet people! Thank you my kids are super happy! 😊 Fantastic show and fast shipping tysm!!! Great purchase and transaction. No issues with my purchase! quick shipping and great packing and product Thank you items came quick Thank you so much for the great packaging and deals! Thank you so much! I love these so much. Awesome streamer!!