Reviews (93)You’re the best!! Thank you!!😊 love the energy of this guy great steam but did mess up and so I mean the two cards a little bit too much Jongar is seriously one of those streamers who makes you want to stick around! The energy is always genuine, the laughs come naturally, and you can tell he really appreciates the people who support him. It doesn’t feel like you’re just watching a stream—you feel like you’re hanging out with good people. Great vibes, great personality, and always a good time. Definitely a streamer worth supporting! ❤️ Dude. Awesome as always! Love these cards so much. Xoxo Very fast And Well Packaged. Also Follow Jon because he’s a W Guy and his Streams Last card I needed for my page!! Looks great and was packed well 😊 MY BANK ACCOUNT WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO MANAGEMENT
I came here to “just look.” JUST. LOOK. 👀
Apparently, that was a lie.
At this point, my bank account isn’t even mine anymore. It’s being taken advantage of, emotionally manipulated, and financially bullied every time I enter this stream. 💀😂
The deals are too good. The cards are great. And somehow every purchase starts with, “Okay, THIS is the last one.”
Narrator: It was, in fact, not the last one.
My debit card flinches when the stream notification goes off. My banking app has stopped sending alerts because even IT is tired of judging me.
10/10 streamer. Amazing deals. Fantastic experience. Absolutely devastating to my financial stability.
Will I be back? Unfortunately for my bank account… IMMEDIATELY. 😂💸🔥 awesome game card would buy from this place again This streamer has me spending ALL my monies like I don’t have bills, responsibilities, or a future to plan for. 😭💸 And after all that financial support… STILL NO FEET PICS?! 😂 At this point, I’m basically an unpaid investor with zero dividends and zero toes. The disrespect is astronomical. 💀🦶 Great stream!! Friendly and inviting host and mods with great cards! Quick and safe shipping ✨❤️ All came in good condition Great packaging. Super fun stream! Thank you! I'm happy with my card, thank you! I cent get enough of the feet picsYou’re gonna end up getting me banned on this damn app 😂😂 More feet pics would be great!🤦♂️🤦♂️ this never happened 😂 Cards very welll package despite a regular envelope being sent. Follow and Support! I wanna give my friend here some props cause he’s got the baddy cards with the sweetest disposition. Happy to be here because of peeps like Jongar. Great packaging, good cards, and fun stories!