Reviews (1,865)Great seller. Perfect packaging, quick shipping, thanks so much. No Ralph, but pretty good. lol. Thanks. Hopefully one day I’ll meet the Ralph tier Great Seller! Seller always has a great show! Great Seller. Packaging is always done very well. Items are always as described. Johnny 4wd always has a fun show? I received the six Hot Wheels that I ordered from your show, and I am extremely pleased. I got three Flying Customs including a '65 Ford Mustang Convertible, an '86 Monte Carlo SS, and a '66 Chevy Nova. As well as two Ultra Hots including a '70 Chevy Camaro SS, and a '87 Buick Regal GNX. And lastly a 2004 Classics Series 1 1957 Chevy Bel Air, #1 of 25. I am excited about adding them to my collection. I am a first time buyer on your show, and would be a repeat customer. Thank you again for the bangers!Thanks for buying with us and I really appreciate the awesome review! Hope to see you in the shows again soon. 🍻 Thanks Jonny! Always have something I need! Shipping was flawless! Thanks for the giveaways! The pen is nice! Cannot go wrong with jonny4wd. Always an excellent experience! Great guy bangers and steals great packaging and condition. fast shipping Great deal. Awesome price. Fast shipping. Great packaging. Brand new in box. Thanks!!! Great m2 s just took forever for the shipping Not entirely sure what took so long other than we had a holiday with no postal service available. All our orders are boxed and shipped next business day. Sorry it took longer than expected but that clearly isn’t in our control. Love my purchase. Great quality and arrived in great condition. Great seller good people 🫡 Great seller. Awesome sticker. Always a great time with an Awesome host. Thank you for the stickers