Reviews (38)BANGGGGG good seller good steals Thank you!! great deals!! Awesome seller! Great prices BANGGG GOT A 1/1 FROM THISSSS LFG Great Cards, Fast Shipping, Highly Recommend this Seller! Fast response and easy to deal with! Would purchase from again without hesitation! Thank You Very Much! if you're gonna sell cards online, you may wanna watch a youtube video or two o. how to properly ship them. what a joke.We apologize for your package experience. Our team is working hard to ensure quality products from start to end. As always, we appreciate your business and apologize for this instance. Great Cards, Fast Shipping, Highly Recommend this Seller! Fast response and easy to deal with! Would purchase from again without hesitation! Thank You Very Much! JORDY FOR THE WINNNNN. he takes care of his people. 10/10 recommend best singles of all timeeee Good guy that tries to make sure he does right by people.. Good quality to find in these rooms. I recommend for sure Good Cards, shipped as sold. Thanks!! Recommend BANG I ACTUALLY HIT IN A BREAKKK Great singles show. I had a blast.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥