Reviews (1,338)One of the best streamer in the app with 🔥🔥🔥 clean cards!! FOLLOW and check him out! Shipping was very fast! Card's are in great condition! Joseph has heaters! Don't miss out! 🔥 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🔥 Thanks for the care you put into my package! Joey, you Da man mi amigo! Very cool Kobe and Sneaker collectible. Thank you! Great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you! I received the trading card, and it arrived safely and in great condition. Excellent packaging and fast delivery. I appreciate it! 🔥🏆 Great streams !!! Great cards and conditions!! Fast shipping !!! One of the best !! Great seller!!! Fast shipping!!! I'm very satisfied with my purchase!!! Shipped quickly & card arrived looking exactly as shown on screen. Would definitely buy from this seller again. Thanks! Love the shadow boxes. Thanks Joseph! Awesome shadow boxes, fast shipping! A+++++ Well packaged and great product 5- star streamer, down to earth and very helpful Awesome shows !!! Great cards and conditions !!! Fast shipping !!! Will definitely be back to buy more !!!!! Thank you !!!!! Best products on whatnot. 💯 Great seller superb packaging! Never received card purchased. Steer clear of this seller. I’m so sorry sir. Pls contact me I can help u firgure out. I’m on it right now pls reach out Fast shipping, fire cards and fun show. Will be back. Thank you