Reviews (2,092)Gorgeous bag extender! Can’t wait to add it to my purse. It’s going to the perfect add of pizzazz. You are so talented my friend!!! 🥰 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I just have to say how AMAZING this Whatnot experience was! ❤️ From start to finish, everything was absolutely wonderful. You can really tell when someone genuinely cares about their buyers, and that definitely came through here!
My order was exactly what I hoped for, packaged with so much care, and the extras were such a sweet surprise! 🥰 Thank you so much for the extras! That little personal touch truly meant a lot to me and made my order feel extra special. 💕 It’s those little things that make you want to come back and support someone again and again.
Thank you for being so kind, generous, and making the whole experience so much fun! I’m beyond happy with my purchase and will definitely be back. 💖🛍️
Highly, highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Such a great Coach wristlet at an amazing deal. A huge shout out on the speedy shipping. Already looking forward to the next show. Creative seller, unique items too. Appreciate the hard work work you put into crafting these items! So cute and creative. So brings back the fun childhood memories in some of your items for me. Love that and long live Snoopy!!! Ha! Thanks again so much. The wristlet and crossbodies you make are awesome. I need a beaded green one pretty please. 💚 Adorable!! Thx u so much!! I love them 😍 I love my items and the personal messages you send. you are amazing ❤️ Thank you 😊 everything is beautiful ❤️ Love her! Her charms are adorable Thank so much for the sweet note included with my purchase. I love my items. You did such a great job on the custom Kenny Charm.. we love it.. Fast shipping and beautiful items like always! Love you Josephine!! 🩷 There aren’t enough words to describe Josephine! She is so sweet & works hard on her charms. She is always making something new & always has a wide variety of things. You’re bound to find something you like in her shows 💖 Josephine’s charms aren’t just pretty, each one has its own personality! You can see the love & dedication she pours into her creations. Love everything I get from Josephine! Thank you so much for packing everything so carefully! Love your creative charms!! I just love your energy!!! Your show is so much fun to watch. I love your creativity!! Bestest seller EVER!! TY 🫶 loved my strawberry shortcake bag charm. so cute. very sweet seller. may God bless you hugs from Donna Such cute curated items and such an entertaining show Jo Jo it’s truly creative. I’m happy to stop in her room anytime I can. ❤️❤️❤️❤️