Reviews (71)Love the show!! Great stuff!! And always entertaining!! Thank you Excellent seller with amazing products at fait prices. Fast shipping. Wonderful hosts. A very good show where you can get great deals. Nice foreign coins for the giveaway. Thank you. thank yall so much i really enjoyed the show look forward to your next stream Josh & Lydi are two of the most honest and friendly people you’ll meet on Whatnot. Their streams are always fun, relaxed, and welcoming. You know you’re going to have a good time and be treated right every time. Definitely people I’m happy to support! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Fantastic set of coasters!! Love them!! Thank you for making those, they came out great!! Awesome show! Love the show! Got some great stuff! Awesome theme!! Very original, and I support great people!! Thank you so much This guy 👆🏼 this is the guy. Super chill show, knows what he’s talking about and always willing to pray with you, talk crap with you, answer questions or of course sell. Shipped quickly and packaged well. Nice item and fast shipping Love the show!! Good people! Thank you so much Amazing host. Great products. Fast shipping. Awesome seller! Everything was priced very well packaged properly and shipped very quickly. Top-tier seller absolutely recommended will definitely be coming back for MOORE! Brother, I appreciate your heart, Im on here for the trading cards, I love coins and stamps and just, I grew up in an antique store practically.. I have been doin review and rip videos to keep my mind and I can't believe you sent me such a wonderful gift in that order, I would have been happy with a sticker...but you went and melted my heart, bro. recommended show and I will be giving a good video review and reveal.. thank you! Great coins, love the stickers! 5 starrr great shows !!!!! Greattt deals !!!! HANDS DOWN GREAT SHOWS AMAZING COINS AND LOVE MY JUMBO PENNY! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! AMAZING HOST! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent seller! Fast shipping, great packaging, and a generous giveaway host. I appreciate it and look forward to joining more streams! Great show!! I really like the half dollar and the huge penny! Thanks again!! thank you for the Belize coin and Star wars sticker giveaway