Reviews (63)Thanks Josh for everything, I love my customs that your wife made!! We always enjoy your show and my son loves all your hot wheels!! Thanks for the cars, the givy prize is a well appreciated bonus. ThanksYou’re very welcome! Thanks I thought it was a good idea! Thank you so much!!! Love the NeeDohs!!! You’re very welcome! Thank you for your support and for everything you helped me with! Thank you !! I really like the Mini cars! Fast shipping and nice seller Thank you! 🙏 Yess we also love the minis!! Thanks for supporting! Thank you Josh. Had some delay with shipping but Josh got ahold of USPS to check what was wrong and got my package 2 days later. Soooo sooo sorry this happened but glad that you received your package! Packaging was terrific! Everything came as shown on live and in great condition. Thank you! 🙏 I appreciate your support!! Appreciate the packaging! As a collector myself, I can appreciate the time and how carefully you package it all. Will be back for more Much appreciated! I do put some love into it! See you around! Thank you for the free item.
Stellar packaging 🤙Thank you! Trying to still improve it. 😊 Super awesome dude!! great deals will definetly buy from againAppreciate you! I’ll be seeing you around great deals, great packaging ! great seller Thank you!!You’re welcome! Thanks for hanging out! Thanks for an awesome shopping experience! Everything was packed well and I loved the use of the Dino egg! Loved your wife’s custom as well! Highly recommend! You’re very welcome! I appreciate you stopping by!
Haha I didn’t have a box for the mini figures I’d use the Dino egg instead. Thank you 🍻 Thank you for supporting! Bro! Thanks for the sick add ons!!!! Killer packaging!
Wassup bro! You’re very welcome! Thanks I’m still trying to iron out and improve my packaging/shipping. May need to hit you up! Solid seller and fast shipping Thank you for givvy! You’re welcome! Thanks for stopping by and hanging out! J am very happy with the quick and speedy delivery, overall exceptional!