Reviews (9,799)omg they fit and are sharp for the price J DoGG is an hustler that I can appreciate. His shoe knowledge is off the charts. Keep grinding my dude. shoes can't be worn. they came without the straps that go around the ankles to keep the shoe on your foot this shoe came almost black and was supposed to be white. was disgusting. took me an entire day to clean them and they are still stained. I think I've made quite a few purchases through here, all which I've been decently happy with, but this time it was very much not happy considering I paid $80 for them Like buying new shoes from Josh. Good price Not shopping with Josh you are wasting your time Always fast and great deals Fast shipping. Item as described. Always 🔥👟☘️ Another great pickup from Josh. Shoes were exactly as shown, shipped quick, and the price was hard to beat. 🔥 Gang. I’ve spent thousands with Josh and keep coming back for a reason. Always accurate on condition and always great deals. Gang. Get this stream in Notice 🔥 Thanks 🙏🏽 great show for the sneaker community Best shoes and the best shoe live 🔥 Always feel confident buying from Josh! the envelope is empty and completely ripped z.. Thanks for always running good shows with good shoes and great pricing. Love me some bundle of kicks and thanks for the givey!!!!