Reviews (67)Excellent seller! Great items & shipping. Ty! Thank you so much. my ring is beautiful. Josiesvintage is my new addiction! Thank you! Love all my purchases, and prices were so good I got a bunch of deals!! love my rings! beautifully package! Fun jewelry for great prices! Went way overboard be because the deals were soooo good!
Everything was packaged well and arrived in great condition.
Host was so nice, product was fun and good quality, and the deals were popping! 😊
Will be back to shop again!Thank you so much ! Love having you in my shows ! You are greatly appreciated always. Fast shipping & nice pieces!Thanks so much . Appreciate your business and had a fun time picking necklaces together. Beautiful piece but an invoice with the business name would help me not have to guess who the seller is.Thank you Lisa ! And appreciate your recommendation and makes 💯sense I will start including one . I appreciate your orders ! Thank youThanks so much for your orders and time in my Show ! absolutely amazing seller! she has the best products and the packaging was so cute and well out together! highly recommend this shop.Thank you so much !! You're so kind and understanding. I can't see the amazing success with your new shop 🩷 Love my jewelry items. Great selection and greater prices! And what a super nice host to boot!!Thank you so much . So happy you love your shipment . Your orders and presence in my room are greatly appreciated. More great buys from Josiesvintage! Just what I was looking for and good quality! Thank you for being a V.I.P 🩷 everything was beautiful 😍 Thank you Andi ! I appreciate you and thank you for your business. Hope to see you soon . 🩷 Oh my the treasure I received today from josiesvintage!!!!! Thank u so so much I absolutely love every single piece!!! So unique and beautiful I appreciate it!!! Highly recommend this seller!!! 💯💕💖🎀Thank you so much . All
Your support is so appreciated. I always look forward to having you in my shows 🩷 Shipped immediately! Items well marked and packaged! Great finds! Definitely a great seller! I’ll be back!Thank you so much for your orders and for spending time in my show . So glad like your shipment and I hope to see you soon 🩷🩷. I appreciate your kind review . Beautiful jewelry!Thank you for your continued business and friendship 🩷 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷Thank you , I appreciate your orders and spending time In my shows 🩷🩷 Another great delivery from Josiesvintage! So happy you enjoyed your shipment 🚚 🩷 Wonderful Jewelry ❤️Thank you so much . Hope to see you soon . Your business and time in my shows are appreciated 🩷 Received another box of fun jewelry. Melissa packs everything with care. It’s like Christmas! Fast shipping. Follow josiesvintage for fun vintage jewelry!Thank you so much! Love when you join my shows
It's like a group of friends getting together. I appreciate you . 🩷 Highly recommend this seller 💯👍👍 Absolutely GORGEOUS jewelry!!! I luv the earrings -every ONE of them!!! Thank you so much and also tysm for the beautiful rose necklace!!! It’s so beautiful and I appreciate the gift 💕💖 you’re awesome!!! Thank you for all the time you spend keeping me company in my shows , your orders and support .
. Always look forward to chatting with you . I appreciate you 🩷🩷 This seller has AMAZING jewelry!! I absolutely love my bundle!!! Highly recommend 💯 Thank u for my pink ring I truly love it and appreciate u!!! 💖🎀💕Thank you 🩷🩷. Love our chats and always appreciate your time and support xoxo