Reviews (205)Top quality as always going to need a bigger house to put them all in
Amazing as always and well packaged thank you x Fantastic home scents, great scent throw. I cannot live without a wax melt on. Thank you so much for being such wonderful makers. Highly recommend. Absolutely 💯 Amazing As Always 😍 Gorgeous scents carefully packaged and quick delivery Thank you 😊 I love your melts, your candles, your mop fizz ❤️ I love this seller absolutely amazing people. The detail on the candles are amazing.they can do personalised orders and scents on requests too glad I found this seller beautiful candle , great scents as always ❤️, well packed 😀 happy with all my purchases many thanks 😊 over the moon .wax melts /candles are second to none! Amazing the smell when you open the box is like Christmas. The quality of the products are amazing. They are packaged well for delivery thank you again for another amazing order Wonderful as always with the Jovico family. Only 3 giveaways to go along with my purchases this time around, which is poor as I’m their official givvy goblin granny, but, I shall definitely make up for this the next time. Jayden loved his extra treat also, so thank you for thinking of him. Next aim, beat my son so I surpass his gold rewards medal, and win at least 4 giveaways hehehe. Thank you for everything my lovelies xx I don't even need to open the box to know I will be so flipping happy #CandleSlagging Perfect order, love everything. Thank you so much! Another diamond haul! Thank you so much, a photo will follow! AMAZING! First time ordering with them, and ended up purchasing 24 items! LOL! Have my Nephew (AKA spoilt brat Jayden) to thank for most of these, but the items I’ve managed to salvage for myself are incredible. Haven’t had a peep from Jayden since these items arrived, so this must be a great thing 😉 PS - mods, the offer is still open to block him from your next show PMSL!! But genuinely, if you haven’t bought from them before, give them a go! TYSM 🙏🏻 Another amazing order well pleased thank you well packaged, quick delivery. amazing assortment of goodies okOn a FREE GIVEAWAY! You didn’t spend a penny and got something for FREE and give a poor review 🤯 Amazing Amazing 😍 Thank you guys so much all my orders are perfect packed securely and quick delivery xx Absolutely amazing products they all smell so lush. Will never by candles/melts from anywhere else now. I am so glad I stumbled on this seller. Great quality but great value products that smell fab. Going to make gift sets for friends to share the business I am that impressed thank you best wax melts/candles about,better than you buy in any store. smells amazing ,wouldn't buy from anyone else.would definitely recommend 🥰