Reviews (259)Ben offers some of the best deals around, a great wealth of knowledge in all things numismatics, and and overall stand up guy. I’ll be a customer for life if he will let me lol! thanks Ben! another great purchase great seller as always thank you Jovi
Great coins as always!!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful coins. They even looked better when I got them in person. Phenomenal coins for great prices. If I could tell everybody to join your shows, I would. Awesome experience! Great coin and I really appreciate the fast shipping! One of the best classical coin sellers on Whatnot - great coins & great advice as well thank you! So excited for my new 1700 year old coin. My very first ancient and first collectable coin ever! Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome coin! Really great, friendly ancient coin seller. Ready to help folks new to ancient coins and has fair prices! Terrific guy to work with and I highly recommend him! Very happy with what I got Awesome! Nice coins, and I appreciate the fast shipping!!