Reviews (101)Absolutely beautiful pieces!! I will definitely be back for more jewelry I’m not sure which item this is but the beaded choker broke before I could even put it on. The clasp broke. I realized I didn’t pay very much but I didn’t even get to wear it. Disappointed. I don’t plan to visit this site again. I’m so sorry you had this experience. Is there anything I can do to make this right for you? It was not broke when I packaged it. I had another order in the show that got damaged as well. I don’t know what happened but I’ll definitely do what I can to make this right for you! Please let me know if I can do anything. Love all my items and can’t wait to wear them!Ohhh I’m so glad!! Enjoy!! Excellent quality pieces.Yay! So glad you like everything!!! Thank you for the beautiful jewelry, and the Giveaway I won! Wonderful seller! Hope to join in a future show soon. Thank you so much!! Look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy:) Thank you! Great packaging, fast shipping. Wow. Great givvys! Thank you. not a fan of the quality of the pieces I recieved. its clear some pendants were not on chains that belonged to them. one piece was broken. one ring wasn't even metal and easily bent which was not disclosed during the show. A few chains were flimsy/loose. Shipping was very quick though and everything was packaged nicely.I’m really disappointed you’re so unsatisfied with your pieces. We do maje every attempt to show any flaws we see. Certainly not trying to hide anything. We would like to make things right for you as we normally have very good reviews. I’m going to go back and look at the video receipts to see what you’re referring too. If you have more detail info you’d like to share plz dm me. Thx and let me know what I can do to make you feel happy about shopping with us. It’s important to me. Thx excellent tks♥️♥️♥️♥️Wonderful to hear!! Thank you for your order!!! See you again 🙏 Love all the pieces well packaged, and great ship timeSo happy you’re happy!! Thank you for shopping with us! Wonderful host, loved the packaging and the beautiful sticker I received. The jewelry are so beautiful. Will be back for more !Ohh thank you!!! I’m so glad you loved your items!! We look forward to you joining us again!!! Beautiful earrings and necklace.So glad you like them!! Hope to see you again!! Everything was great!Thank you so much!! Glad you liked everything you bought! Thank you so much for the review!! See you again soon! beautiful items fast shipping, well packaged. tySi glad you liked your items! Hope you’ll shop again! :) Very kind sellers and a fun show. Quality items and fast shipping too! Thank you so much!! Look forward to you joining in again. You all are the BEST PART! Love my pin, Thank you!! So happy you love it!! Hope to see you again in the upcoming shows! Great transaction. Love my items. Everything was extremely well packaged and in great condition! Thank you!Yay! So glad you’re happy with your purchase! Thx so much for shopping with us. Hope to see you again:) Amazing 10/10 pieces! Every last one is gorgeous 😍 and the packaging was great!!!Thank you so so much! We really appreciate your feedback and are so thankful for customers like YOU! tysm love my wrist keychain Yay!! Glad you like it! Hope you’ll come shop again! Wow. Great stuff. Better in person even. My new favorite seller!Wow! That means the world to us. We’re so glad that you’re happy with your items and we’re so thrilled that you enjoy shopping with us! We look forward to you, join joining us in our upcoming shows!! So satisfied with my fantastic items!! Thanks!You are a real valued customer!! We thank you, Belbe…aka Belve as Faith likes to call you 😉 Super cool new seller! Nice work quality items and quick shipping!Thank you for taking the time to give us great reviews! We are so happy you’re part of our “little things” family! Sweetest sellers - highly recommend- there was an issue with shipping damaging an item in a previous order & the they promptly made it right 🙌🏽 Sorry that happened but some things are out of our control. However, I want my peeps to be happy from start to finish :) thanks for being a valued customer!