Reviews (5,467)Thank you for the giveaway. Everything was what I ordered. However, I order a bottle of hand soap and when I opened the package the hand soap was all over everything i ordered. The pump was tapped but it twisted open in shipping. I think that when shipping something like this it should be shipped in a box not a bag. Love my purchase! Thanks JP💕 Thank you for the givey love it JP is an asset to the whatnot platform. Such a kind seller. Everything was exactly as described. Fast shipping and packed with care. Thank you for a great experience!
As always amazing deals with jp I can’t wait to try the grande mascara eyelash heater . Also the Espa shampoo is amazing I’m glad I got a couple of them for amazing steals price super good perfume love the smell
Enjoyed the free shipping show. Good buys. Thank you Thank you 😊 packaged well other than the stickers… maybe put on the bottom so it doesn’t leave the residue on the item.. still 5 ⭐️
Yaaaayyy love my new Kayali, thank you! Jp is awesome & products he sells are amazing! You always have the best products and prices. Thank you for packaging my items with care. Super fast shipping. Kayali and Charlotte Tillbury 😍, shipped super fast, definitely coming back! Everything in my order was perfect and packed with care! Thank you so much! Absolutely love shopping here! 🛍️ The products are always amazing, great quality, and exactly as described. Great prices, fast shipping, and everything is packaged with care. One of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! 💕✨ Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Happy to get my package!! Greatly appreciate the giveaway.
Products came in great Ty!