Reviews (71)Thank you 1k let's gooo!! Amazing love Jpippy and her beautiful photographs from Her travels! Beautiful shoes at a affordable price Beautiful pair of shoes love them. Omg I love my sword and plough bag amazing fall bag at a steal price! I love my jacket and top 🥰! Thank you so much for my givvy’s . Love the candy. Jpippy Has Us SPOILED! 😍🔥
When I tell you my mother and I are OBSESSED with everything we purchased from Jpippy, I am NOT exaggerating! Every dress and clothing item was absolutely STUNNING—and the prices?! 🤯 Pieces I would normally expect to pay HUNDREDS for, and somehow we got them for ridiculously incredible prices!
But here’s what really blew us away… EVERYTHING WAS EVEN BETTER IN PERSON! No stains, no weird smells, no hidden surprises—just gorgeous, high-quality pieces! 😍
Jpippy is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and genuinely makes shopping an EXPERIENCE. Shipping was fast, everything arrived perfectly, and there wasn’t a single disappointment.
And now I have a problem… 😂 Jpippy has officially ruined regular shopping for me! Why pay retail when you can find THIS kind of quality for THESE prices?!
If you love gorgeous clothes, insane deals, and finding pieces that make people ask, “OMG, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!”—you NEED to shop with Jpippy.
Seriously… you’re missing OUT!jpippysvintageemporiumSeller
OMG! Thank you for the beautiful review! Jpippy Is THAT Girl 💕🔥
When I tell you my mother and I are OBSESSED with everything we purchased from Jpippy, I am NOT exaggerating! 😍 Every single dress and clothing item was absolutely phenomenal—beautiful, gorgeous, high-quality pieces at ridiculously, unbelievably INCREDIBLE prices!
And when that package arrived?! EVEN BETTER IN PERSON! 🙌 No stains. No weird smells. No surprises. Just QUALITY, QUALITY, QUALITY! Pieces I would normally expect to pay hundreds for!
Jpippy was patient, incredibly knowledgeable about her inventory, shipping was FAST, and the entire experience was flawless from start to finish. 💕
I am already counting down until I can shop with her again! If you’re NOT shopping with Jpippy… BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?! 😂🔥
An absolutely unforgettable shopping experience! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I loved all my givvys they are so cute! And the novelty card I purchased Thank you so much! Amazing seller w/ a phenomenal inventory AND fast shipping too! Highly recommend! 🫶🏼🩵🫶🏼🩵🫶🏼🩵 The cutest vintage shoes in amazing condition and for a great price!! Loved shopping in this live & can’t wait to come back for more!!!!jpippysvintageemporiumSeller
Oh, yaaay! I was worried about the fit for you! So glad you loved them! Love my items 😍, great host very knowledgeable about her products.jpippysvintageemporiumSeller
🥰❤️❤️❤️ So many great items at prices that you cannot feel bad when you win every auction...thank you for such wonderful clothes so many deals that I kept swiping and am so happy with everything I had to much fun in here...bought 30 items I had no business buying...deals were to good to pass up now my favorite bag! thank you! Love everything as usual! was not disclosed how worn this is. pockets are floppy and stretched out and one of them has a safety pin holding on the pocket. I gave 4 stars because it was so cheap, but still need to disclose those things. I would have never bought. jpippysvintageemporiumSeller
This is why it’s important to read the show notes in FULL! Did you not read them? I clearly state ALL pieces are or are almost over 20 years old, and second hand. I may not catch all call outs, but try to do so with the best of my ability. You also only paid $2.19 for the dress. That is why it was priced low. Perhaps second hand is not for you? Please refrain from ever buying from my shop again. Thanks! Great person, let's get her to her 1k!!jpippysvintageemporiumSeller
Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌻🌻🌻 Love my bag !! Thank you so much ! ❤️❤️😍😍 Amazing pieces! Can’t wait to wear them!