Reviews (94)Great seller fast shipping jreed had a deep inventory of Very nice cards. jreed is quick to respond to the chats requests, just a nice chill vibe and GREAT VALUE... my cards were packaged with care and arrived quickly to my door in the same condition I bought them in. I would recommend this seller to ANYONE looking to add to their PC, ALL COLLECTORS AND EVERY LEVEL OF COLLECTOR. great cards and shipped fast and secure!! It’s a great stream, and the cards are great too! My cards even came with a personalized note! Fast and secure shipping! Great show, tons of fun, well shipped. Great seller fast shipping highly recommended Great seller fast shipping Great seller fast shipping highly recommended 5stars great seller, has some awesome stuff. would highly recommend! My man! Hooked me up big time and always looking out for cards for me. Very reasonable and friendly. Cards came in good time and look just as shown. 10/10 Love the streams and the card came in great condition! I would recommend buying Cards came quickly and were packaged very well! Will definitely buy again Great seller and transaction!!