Reviews (3,657)Excellent quality! Love it as always! OMG my blanket is so good. Soft and gorgeous print My son is going to love his ghost face blanket come Christmas morning! literally love my items. the blanket is so freaking soft and the shirt is so amazing. love it so much and highly recommend. ecstatic for my girlies to have their very first matching print!!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 soooo in love with the print!! so soft!! absolutely perfect!! LOVE my Dr. Pepper shorts ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Awesome seller! Love my blanket! Always the best spooky mama items 👻 tysm ❤️ thank you so much. we love it Love our Button Eyed Besties and Wickedly Sew. One of my favorite sellers, great prints, great prices & fast shipping, highly recommend! 😍 LOVE her new spooky prints !!! They are the ONLY ones like it 😍 My very first purchase! Obsessed with the scream mom shorts! Great seller, even better after dark show to join!! In love with the print and both my blankets are so soft!! Not to mention the fast shipping! Thank you 🥰 I am so happy with my raven blanket! When I saw it I just knew I had to have it! I can’t wait till my baby boys can wear his onesie it’s just too cute even my husband said the design was badass lol
These are the best shorts I’ve ever owned! They feel amazing and fit great! 10/10 will be back