Reviews (386)Great seller. Had a little hiccups but he corrected the issue. Highly recommend if you want some deals for steals Was looking for specific cards, he found them and gave me a great deal. Please check him out. I cannot rate this high enough! I have never had anyone package any card order that I've had as great as jrod. Hes quick to respond and answer any questions too. Thanks jrod ! Appreciate the free pump 🙏🏽🌚 Amazing stream and fantastic shipping Great seller with amazing card bundle deals Highly recommend buying from! 🔥🔥🔥 Great shipping and quality of cards from the homie; 10/10! chill vibe stream, super fast shipping, card was in a great condition 10/10 Thank you for showing the whole card and having a great show. with fast shipping Non stop stupid deals from Jrod ! 🔥🔥🔥 Got back into the hobby and Jrod hooked it up with some sick cards and answered all the questions I had since the game has grown so much Jrod is the man! Good dude and awesome seller! Has heat 🔥 and even better deals. Shipping is fast and packaging on point. Highly recommend! Awesome a fun time in the stream! Great seller! Fast shipping!🔥🔥 This is the boy right here.