Reviews (133)JRO has one of the best shows. He has a great personality and sells fire 🔥 items. Dude has the potential to be BIG Thank you for the giveaway 🔥 THANKS 💚 SO MUCH LOVED 😍 MY CARDS, YOU HAVE GREAT SELECTION AND DEALS AND PERFECT 👌 CUSTOMER SERVICE 🙏 THANKS 💚 SO MUCH LOVED 😍 MY CARDS, YOU HAVE GREAT SELECTION AND DEALS AND PERFECT 👌 CUSTOMER SERVICE 🙏 Yoooo really appreciate the disc brotha gonna be bumping that ishhhh fo sure TY for the cool free sticker! very fast shipping and great packaging 💥🚀 Amazing quality will be purchasing more! Great experience definitely recommend his livestreams Only the best from Jro 🔥🔥 Always the best vibes and best prices ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Jroskiii is an awesome seller! Great prices, great energy, and always makes the streams fun. Everything was smooth from start to finish. Definitely recommend checking out Jroskiii’s streams — you won’t be disappointed! 🔥 I have got alot off jroskiiii never had a problem even when I did shipping always what I got fr I support 100% Great seller! I ordered 2 shirts and everything came out perfect. He even threw in some extra goodies, which was an awesome surprise! 🔥 Great communication, great service, and definitely someone I’d buy from again. Highly recommend! 💯🙌 Thanks 💚 so much i loved my Shirt 👕 you have huge selection and great deals 👌 and perfect customer service I appreciate you 🙏 was easy picknup super cool guys easy to communicate with dident have to call 10 times