Reviews (78)got a random slab on a wheel spin it wasn't good tbh and 3 gem packs with no hit for 40 dollars. I would have been happy if the slab was actaully decent. Hey! Sorry to hear you weren’t happy with your pull. The show was clearly advertised as a randomized wheel/surprise format, so slab values and pack pulls will naturally vary. You received the random slab and 3 Gem Packs associated with your purchase, and unfortunately hits are never guaranteed from sealed packs. We always aim to make the show fun and accurately represent what buyers can win. Appreciate you supporting the stream and hope we can earn that 5-star experience next time! 🙏 Thanks :)Thank you!!!! Appreciate the support I love it Appreciate the support! Thank you! Streamer was very entertaining, reliable and provided quick shipping will definitely be tuning in in future streamsMy guy. Thank you so much Everything was packaged beautifully and he delivered every single item plus bonus for buyer appreciation. Awesome experience from start to finish!Big congrats to you that show man and thank you for the continued support. Much love Fast shipping and great packaging fire stream and host 🔥 Fast shipping and good conditionThank you so much! I appreciate your support!!! See you soon! 4 star only because I was told a pack was official and it wasn’t You’re correct, and I apologize for the confusion. The giveaway packs were complimentary items and were not official Pokémon products. Since this caused dissatisfaction, I think it’s best that you refrain from participating in future streams or giveaways to avoid any further misunderstandings. I wish you the best. Good slabs 🤫 ima keep joining everytime stole that shiHaha! You stay stealing peoples bangs! Thank you for the support! Everything came in earlier than expected! Definitely going to buy again! I try my best to ship within 48 hours! Thank you for the support! 10/10 yay yay yay!!! So amazing thank you!!!Appreciate you for the tips and guidance! Thank you for the support! Definitely will be joining more streams very fun to watch good finds as well Talk about an awesome seller the stream glitched when I purchased took the time to find me message me make sure I still wanted the item and was willing to refund it if I thought anything fishy was going on talk about a great person to deal withIntegrity is very important to me! Bad business doesn’t stay in business! Thank you for the support! Great show will be turning in on any future shows
vibes were amazing on the stream. Super funny Guy will definitely tune in anytime. Streams packaging was very secure and came with the extra goodie. Great show. Great packaging. Packages came so quickly and wrapped so well and protective and it was amazing and I love it so much. Streamer’s vibes are awesome.