Reviews (140)Jsouz2026 is a must your 1 stop for great quality skin care, perfume and jade jewelry . Amazing quality . I will always shop again Always a must from Jsouz2026 she never disappoints great quality skincare, perfume and jade jewelry she found a shopper for life Great products! Fast shipping Thank you for all my items and free items!! All of her inventory is amazing, the quick shipping allowed me to immediately rock my beautiful new jewelry and the awesome pricing for the insane quality makes you come back time after time! Amazing jade jewelry will buy again Jsouz2026 has the best jade jewelry and reasonable prices . Such a great host. She also sells skin care , makeup and perfume and the best smelling sage spray . Please look into shopping with her you will not regret it So Happy I found this seller. Great items love them. And a great surprise ♥️♥️♥️ Beautiful 🫶🏼 I’m obsessed
Really good quality. Super green jade so im going to assume its not natural. Not even sure if its real jade.. tried the clank test and does not sound the same at all. Also is not cold to the touch. The machine she tests with barely touches the jadeite zone. Definitely wayy wayyy different from all the jade pieces i have. But sweet seller and super nice. Super fast shipping. thank you for my wonderful products. I have the slimming device charging my crystal candle is out I love my bracelet. 😊 🙏 😊 Absolutely love ❤️ such a great quality piece. Great seller with awesome products ! Thank you for the fast shipping ! Will buy again from this seller . Very fast shipping, nicely package , great price . great quality !! The only thing is the one braclet I received, looks alot bigger with the camera so close to it. I thought it was bigger than it was the camera and lighting I guess is deceiving makes it look bigger . I still liked it though Lovely jewelry. Wonderful seller. Great packaging and shipping. Can’t ask for more. everything is so beautiful 😍 🤩 👌 Literally looks like the same ring I bought, and I didn’t know that, but she had said that it was a different ring on the video Thank you so much for all my goodies I was extremely happy with my pieces. I didn’t even know what to choose because she had such a variety of pieces, but she helped me choose, and it was honestly one of the best decisions Thank you so much. I love my order. I love my makeup. Thank you so much.I am one hundred percent satisfied. Gorgeous bracelets!!! Well worth the price and super fast shipping. I would recommend this seller 100/100. I always get great quality from her! I love everything that I have purchased!