Reviews (2,308)More cool books from John! Another amazing book from one of my favorite sellers here on whatnot. Books shown properly, packaged correctly and priced fairly. Thanks again Sam! Miss that 104 already! Great seller fast shipping thank you Thanks for the awesome books!!! books are exactly as described very happy with purchase fast shipping too great seller Great books and even better customer service, John went above and beyond to take care of me on an issue I had with an order. Buy from him with confidence knowing you will be taken care of before, during and after the sale. One of the best on the app. A great person to work with and buy from. 🙏 always great to have you there! Cool cards at a fair price Another great book from a great seller. Top notch customer service. Amazing books at great prices Purchased $100 comic book and a few cheaper ones. They were packed very well!!! Don’t worry when buying nicer books with this seller. They will take care of you Always good deals from John! Fantastic show with top notch customer service. Beautiful books at great pricesAppreciate you, thank you Always stellar books - graphic legends is an amazing human! The books I bought were AMAZING. Than you again. One of my favorite sellers. A true enthusiast. Thanks again JSP! Very happy with my purchase OK, this is one most beautiful Batman 227 I’ve ever seen. I cleaned and pressed it. It is absolutely amazingly beautiful.Awesome! Send a pic when when you get a chance!