Reviews (309)Great seller, fast shipping!!!A++++++++++ Fast shipping, great packaging! A+++ seller! Thank you! Tape arrived safe and sound. Excellent seller! Great show, awesome selection and great movies and great pricing. Highly recommended. Exceptional quality at an amazing price. Super fast shipping. Hoping for more shows in the future. Great sellers I randomly searched my favorite movie and lo and behold this seller popped up selling the VHS. It was about 20 min before the live so I prebid. Then squirrel disease kicked in and I forgot all about it. A little while later I saw I was charged and could not have been happier! It came today in perfect condition. Thank you so so much. I will def. Be back for more. You got major bonus points for having this VHS!!!! This has to be the fastest shipping I’ve ever had on whatnot and great deals 10/10
As always, awesome selections and the best prices! Awesome seller with very fast shipping and great packaging. I really enjoyed the show and I’ll definitely be back. Great seller with very fast shipping. Items were packaged perfectly thanks again for the deals on all the great movies I got and I was amazed and happy with how fast they arrived Excellent seller with excellent prices!! Item was as described and arrived in perfect condition. I would recommend this seller! So excited !! Came in perfect condition! Thanks again so much! Will definitely purchase from again! Great prices fast shipping with quality Super fast shipping. Awesome stream and a great seller! Great Seller! Great Show and Nice Deals! Thanks! Great deals! Thank you for the givey tape! 🤙 Packed almost too well 😂😂 I think this would have survived a nuclear blast. Thank you for the great ! ❤️❤️❤️