Reviews (2,304)Amazing selection with great prices! Always so excited when I see this seller live! 🤍🤍🤍 Thank you! Love my purchase 🎀 Very fun show and host. Love all the unique items I found. Everything arrived in perfect condition Everything came packaged exceptionally well and with lots of TLC! Always enjoy your energy and lives, thank you! 🫶🩷 Lovely vintage Sanrio items! Tysm!Yayyyyyy. 🥰💕 So happy everything arrived safely and you’re happy with your goodies!! Thank you so much! 🤗 So so happy w my purchase!! Well packaged arrived on time! Yay!Yayyy!! SoooOooO happy everything arrived safely and you’re happy with your goodies!!
Thank you so much! 🫶🏼 💕 Love my charmmy kitty pouch!🫶🏻✨Yayyy Charmmy Kitty!! 😻💕 So happy you love your pouch!! Thank you so much! 🥰 Thank you so very much Jtee! I absolutely love all of my items and had so much fun during the show 💗 My package also arrived early and beautifully packed. I will definitely be attending more of your shows in the future. I also feel I made a friend 💞 I highly recommend attending this seller's shows! Absolutely superb! 👌🏼👏🏼👍🏼10⭐️ out of 10⭐️ 🫶🏼 ❣️Laneyyy!! 😭🥹💕 Thank you so much for such a sweet review!! I’m sooo happy you loved everything and had fun hanging out with us! And yesss, I definitely feel like I made a friend too. That means more to me than anything. Can’t wait to have you back at the next show!! 🥰💕 Thank you so much for the absolutely treasure of a Givvy! You are the kindest and most generous seller on WN!!! 💕 💕 💕Awww stoppp 🥹😭💕 You’re so sweet, Missy!! I’m sooo happy you loved your givvy! Thank you so much for the kind words, seriously means a lot to me! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the givvy! I love this shop! JT has some of the cutest and rarest things on this app! She's also super sweet 🩷 Tysm JT 🌸✨So so happy with all my new goodies!! Thank you for always going above & beyond! ✨🌸 Amazing as always! JTee is the absolute BEST! Love the cool vintage Sanrio items from jtee!Thank you so much!! 🥰 So happy you loved all the vintage Sanrio goodies! Always appreciate you hanging out with us! 🫶🏼 PS: aren’t you sad no JTEE hair this time? Lmao 🤣 I really like my giveaway, such cute stickers!! :) 💛💛 her stuff is so cool and cute, this seller is very nice and her shows are fun !! Awww thank you!! 🥹💕So glad you loved your givvy and had fun with us!! Hope to see you again soon! 🥰 Always love all my items and always have so much fun during Jtee’s shows c: <3 she’s always the sweetest too!! Can’t wait for the next one Awww you’re always the sweetest!! 🥹 Thank you so much for always hanging out and having fun with us! I appreciate youuuu! 🫶🏼 See you at the next one! 🥰 Gems carefully packaged, and quickly delivered from JTee as always! 🩷Thank youuu!! 🥰💕 So happy all your little gems made it to you safely! Always appreciate you soOOoooo much! 🫶🏼 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ LOVE MY CHUUYA NOTEBOOK!! It's so hard to find BSD merch, I'm so happy I was able to snag something I love from JTee 💙Ahhh Tara… I’m so happy you were able to snag the notebook!! 🥹🖤 BSD merch can be sooo hard to find! Thank you so much for the sweet review and for hanging out with us! 💕✨ Thank youuuuThank YOUUU!! 🥰💕 So happy to have you here always!! ✨🫶 Such a privilege to have the ability to own Sanrio history through this seller. I adored just watching as it was so interesting as a collector. Extremely happy with purchases. Awww this means SO much to me!! 🥹💕 I’m so happy you enjoyed the little Sanrio history show haha! 🥹✨ Thanks truly for your support 🎀 ┈▕▔╲▕╲╭╮╱▔▏
┈╱┈┈▕╱╰╯╲▏╲┈
▕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏
▕┈┈▇┈╭╮┈▇┈┈▏
┈╳┈┈┈╰╯┈┈┈╳
┈┈╳▂▂▂▂▂▂╳
TYSM!!!!
.....⠀ 。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 。゚
゚・。・゚
︵ ︵
( ╲ / /
╲ ╲/ /
╲ ╲ /
╭ ͡ ╲ ╲
╭ ͡ ╲ ╲ ノ
╭ ͡ ╲