Reviews (281)Great packaging, shipped really quick, and well appreciated on helping me find/have a card for my master set Fastest shipping east of the Mississippi Card came in as shown great shipping appreciate it..
Excellent packaging! Speedy response!! Speedy Shipping!!! Amazing deals!!!! AMAZING SELLER!!!! A+++👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I’m still giving you a five star review even though the card is not nm. After inspecting the card when it arrived it had indents on the back too and the bottom. The holo foil also had micro scratches. Perfect item good shipping! thank you for selling! turns out I had this all might already but I always need more all mights! Love it thank you! Packaged well too great price and quick shipping Excellent packaging! Amazing communication! A+++ greatest scription I love this card my little son enjoys it he said thank you so much I appreciate the shipping and your help your communication was great appreciate you man God bless you 🙏❗👏 package came in 4 days! very quick shipping will shop from again bro this scizor is sick af. the package Iwas wrapped heavily with bubble wrap and I appreciate that Thank you so much! Super fast shipping and package was well packaged and protected! Thank you for helping me complete my collection! The funko was wrapped tight in bubble wrap that insured it came in safely during shipping. The only minor damage to the box is what was listed in the description and shown in the pictures while everything else was in perfect condition. I recommend this seller if you find something than belongs in your collection! it came packaged really well and it came pretty quickly Lovely card and it came pretty good thank you 🙏🏻❤️ Awesome! Thank you! Wifey loves it! Wrap and secure protecting the Steelbooks. Great deal and easy to work with highly recommend buying from this seller Great packaging:) extra sturdy and much appreciated.
Great transaction! A pleasure to do business with!