Reviews (32)Super cute keychain Thank you 🫶🩷✨ My hubby loves his Ghost Buster Loungfly!!! Thank you! One of the best sellers, beautiful clothing and just a lot of fun all around! I felt like I was at my BFF’s house hanging with friends!!! “Highly recommend “!!!Ahh Dawn!!! The best review ever!! Thank you my new friend!!! Did you get ALL your clothes?!?!! 😊😍🤣 The earrings are so cute!
I was so excited to win them!
Thank you so much! 😀Just realized I can reply to reviews. So glad you liked the earrings! Congrats again :) Very satisfied. Will definitely shop again. So glad I found your show! Love all my goodies and you are just the sweetest. Wishing you the absolute best Thanks Ashley! YOU’re the sweetest 😊 Super fast shipping and clothes are in great condition Amazing!! Those shirts are so beautiful!!Yay! So glad they fit and you like them! Good Host and givvy!
Ps. I love SPAM MUSABI (insider)Thanks. And HAHAHA!! We love the Spam Musubi!! 🤣 I am really pleased with the dress and comfortable pant set that I ordered. Thank you so much ☺️ Yay Joy!! So glad you like the pieces!! They’re both great pieces and who doesn’t love a set?! And that set?! Perfection.