Reviews (34)Amazing show, amazing deals, and amazing toys. My youngest daughter loved everything we won. Thanks again, we’ll definitely be back. Thank you so much for your feedback. I’m glad yall were happy with the toys and show! I met this seller on another live and found out he sells too, so of course I had to check out his live! 🥰 This was my first time shopping with him and I grabbed a Tetris Squishy for my son, which he absolutely LOVES! 💕 Because of my purchase, I was entered into all 3 buyer giveaways, and I ended up winning a follower giveaway AND 2 buyer giveaways with 5 NeeDohs combined! 🤯🎉 Such an amazing first experience and such a fun live. I’m so happy I found his shop and will definitely be back! 🫶 I’ve been a guest of this and some other shows and I have to say that this show was the best and the giveaway was better than any other offerings from any of the shows I’ve seen . Thanks Thank you for your feedback and for your business!! I highly recommend! Great seller! Great shows and bins go and check them out they will have something you might want. I loved everything I got the shipping was quick and they have really good prices!! Another order from this seller and the items are great! And shipping was FAST! Shipping was so fast and the quality of my items are incredible! Will buy again!! The package was sealed good. My squishy came not popped and in great condition, and he shipped it very fast. Would buy from this seller again. First time shopping with this seller on Whatnot and I had a great experience! Super fast shipping, excellent packaging, and all of the squishies arrived in perfect condition. They had an awesome selection with lots of variety to choose from. I’ll definitely be shopping again. Thank you! I loved everything I was so excited to receive the package!