Reviews (336)My favorite jeans, thank you so much. I absolutely love everything I have purchased from this seller. Kudos to her, prices are the best. Thank you!! Great items, packaging on point. Fast shipping. Love my jeans. This seller is awesome 👏 So cute, thank you so much. I purchased several pieces from this seller, everything is in great condition, prices are even better and shipments are fast. She is a wonderful and honest seller. Thank you for the followers givvy, a piece of jewelry. l now have your shoes bookmarked.👍👍😁 Such cute clothes for a great price. Love it all. Such cute clothes. Thanks for the givvy. Fast shipping. Great show. Very awesome & sweet lady & has great items. One of the greatest seller on this app. Fast delivery. Unique clothing at reasonable price . Thank You for your giveaway Super cute givy, Tysm I appreciate it ❤️ Great quality jeans! Shop with juelzboutique1! I have been to most shows. Thank You for the giveaway Thank You for the giveaway Thank you so much for the giveaway! You are so generous, and it means so much that you give back to your supporters. You're amazing, you're awesome, and I'm incredibly grateful. Thank you for making someone's day—today it was mine! 💕✨ Fast shipping & beautiful clothes!!! Thank you friend It was empty but I don’t care. Love you anyway. Lol