Reviews (1,641)Received everything as shown. Super fast shipping and secured packaging. Will be back in future streams! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Thank you broda!! I really appreciate all the support!! i’m feeling the auraIt might just be my manly musk!! Thank you as always angel!! Amazing seller, /99 Giannis for $10!!!!
My pleasure Sire, My pleasure Great auction. Thanks Thank you for your support Received quicklyMy wife says the same thing One of the best, PERIOD! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Received everything as shown and very quickly in a secured package. Thank you 🙏You are the man broda thank you Thank you!! Great show, fast shipping, good prices, and amazing giveaways!! His shows are a must see!!Thank you broda!! When the season starts it will be back and better Arrived safely and super fast! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very happy with the purchase, shipping speed, and secured packaging. Thank you. Great condition and great card and shipped
Nice packaging nice card
My package is always nice!! 😏 Very happy with the purchases and shipping speed/securement! Thank you ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome show and was very respectful. Great shipping thank you.I try to be but sometimes I can get naughty!! Thank you broda Great seller to work with! Willing to make fair deals and always has good energy. Everything shipped very protected and fast. I’m trying to sell and you’re trying to buy. I try to hook up all the homies!! fun auction with good cards and prices. shipped quickly and came in perfect shape.Music to my eyes broda!! 😎 Package securely, great seller, amazing cards 🔥! Highly recommend and will do business again!!!! Appreciate the love!! I’m a simple man that likes shiny cardboard Perfect Only God is broda!! Thank you Great seller! Fast well packaged shipping, card arrived in excellent condition. Thank you!That’s what I do!! Thank you for trusting me with your hard earned money and time!! Thank you for the 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Thank you for your greatness!! Great cards, good packaging, and quick to answer back when package was delayed in transit.You spend your hard earned money with me the least I can do is my part!! It was a good show. I had a good time. I found the host to be honest and trustworthy. The cards were packed well and I received them timely. I will definitely join future events.My mama told me if I open my mouth I better be talking the truth!!