Reviews (4,216)Beautiful bag, thank you! Woot! Girl I always get great items from you and so glad that whatnot brought us together and we have become such great friends! you already know girl! I love all my stuff and I love you even more! Love all my charms and super fast shipping! Love shopping your store. Such a beautiful bag! Tysm! I can’t say enough about this seller. If you aren’t following her then what are you doing w your life? The best husband and wife show on the app!! So sweet. So funny! They have an endless amount of inventory! So good! Please follow asap! Fantastic seller! I love her and her items! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ awesome quality. Thank you so much for such a great purchase. And I know this project is gonna be rough, but it might just turn into my practice bag for dying things. And edgecoat, learning, but thank you both. You and roman being just wonderful humans!! ❤️💙 Handmade bag charms never disappoint!! You'd have no idea what you're missing!! tysm!!! Always love poppy's charms!! and always a great show with Julia and Roman! #runitroman This bag is so nice thank you so much 💗💗💗💗💗 Excellent items as always! never disappointed in what I buy🩷 This purse is a dream. Great leather n style. Perfect condition. Packing was good and fast shipping. Can’t wait to shop with you again. Came in a timely fashion. More damage to the bag then expected Love my purchases, always a pleasure shopping with you, tysm 🥰 Great seller! Fast shipping! Love my new purse! Thank you for the dusty! It shipped really fast! Thank you both so much...I love the butterfly 🦋 charm...The two of you are so funny and kind! I love your show! Love my bag! Fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again. love. I am never disappointed in my purchases Awesome as always! if you are not in this sellers shows you are missing out on some great items and entertainment at the same time! Great show with great hosts! 🩷 I love all the bags I purchased, thank you! 😊 Look forward to joining you again.