Reviews (108)A+++++++, Great Streamer, Great Deals! Thank You Julia! Great seller! Fast shipping!!Keep it up Julia!! Trusted seller thank you 🙏 host runs a nice relaxed setting Julia is awesome in every way , great seller Julia is a great seller fast shipping and very fair. Don’t let the haters get you down. Your awesome. 🤩 I ordered cards and said no shipping fee but I had to go down to the post office and pay $1.20 Then I ask for a two dollar card or like a refund then I got a dollar off still haven’t got the cards yet message her about it and said she’ll wait a couple weeks before I can get a refund or get new cards worth the same value. Trusted seller thank you 🙏 Awesome thank you! Love the cards!! 5 stars!! 😊
Great cards. Almost have my base set complete now. 💕 Trusted seller thank you 🙏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Highly recommend this seller! The cards were accurately represented, carefully packaged, and delivered safely. Great communication, smooth transaction, and fair shipping.
Best stream out on whatnot!!
Great cards. Great seller. Appreciate you. Thanks. 😸 Love these cards. Thank you. Keep doing what you're doing. 💕⭐💕⭐💕 Everything is great. Thanks so much. 🫶 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Wonderful Whatnot seller! Everything arrived in excellent condition and exactly as described. The packaging was secure, shipping was reasonable, and the transaction was Trusted seller thank you 🙏 Nice cards, good deals. Always 10/10 Nice card, nice deal. Super nice steamer. Just wish cards were sleeved inside of the top loader. But packaging was great Exceptional! Heck yeah-thank you!