Reviews (1,361)Beautiful ring!! Love it!! Nice seller!! Highly recommend!! Thank you so much!!💖💖 So excited to get this ring! Pristine condition, thank you!!! TYSM for the BEAUTIFUL Rings Julie! I really enjoyed you Show!! 😉😘 Love my ring!! The packaging was so cute 🥰 Love my necklaces! They were packaged so nicely and with care. Thank you for the beautiful jewelry. I had fun at your show. I appreciate you! I’ve been looking for an onyx pendant to match my moms earrings!!! And Julie came thru! Stunning and fast shipping!
absolutely perfect and packed with great care . thank you so much 💜 looked bigger in the picture, but I still love them. Once I clean them up some. I will definitely rock them, or get a jeweler to change them for pierced ears Always brings the best Victorian!! Great show! Im happy with my purchases. 😊 What cool pieces!!! Thank you so much. Im very happy 😊 Omg!!!!! This is why I keep coming back to this seller, her items are INCREDIBLE. Thank you so much for the bracelet!!! Thank you! This item is very pretty! Arrived packed very well and was in the mail within a day of purchase! Can’t get any better than that! Thank you! even more beautiful in person 😭😭 thank you so much💗💗💗 beautiful brooches, thanks Julie!! another banger from julie!!! never disappointed!! everything is so beautiful 😍 🤩 thank you the box it came pack in was so cute extra special touch. ❤️ TYSM Julie for the BEAUTIFUL Cloisonne Necklace. I LOVE it!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Love everything! And packaging was so beautiful. Thank you 🖤