Reviews (216)I love it all let me know if you have more Perfect! Thank you so much my friend! I love everything!!! Thank you!!! Super fun to find cards that you are on the look out for or don't see as often. Extremely happy to have found these. Everything was perfect! Shipped quickly and arrived in great shape. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for my cards! Great cards great show, fast shipping! super sweet seller with a great selection. I am happy with my purchase. when I did have a small issue she was quick to fix it and super sweet about it. I appreciate you and I will be back ❤️ I love these cards! I am so happy I was able to attend your show! Thank you! ❤️ Thank you so much.I can't wake me flowers OMG I just really glad to get the milk caps really cool & the slides r great..Tysm
Awesome seller & shipping & packaging good🦋 The packaging and handmade card itself, had me at 5 stars. 🥹 Thank you so much, I truly appreciate the care that went into my order! fun show and awesome deals 😎 😀 Well packaged cards! Had fun on the raid train! Thank you. Thanks for the givey’s and for my bin purchases. My items arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. Thank you for the great stained glass cards! love them :) Great items! Fast shipping! Thank you! Wonderful items and great buys! Fast shipping! Oh my gosh I’m so exited about the junk journal golden book kit I got from Julie!! It’s my first time putting a junk journal together but Julie’s kit is seriously amazing! It comes with everything you need and ia QR code for step by step instructions. On top of Julie’s message box open for us if we have any questions! Amazing host and I can’t wait to put this baby together! Thank you my friend! 🥰🥰