Reviews (143)I am IN LOVE with my package!🤭😍 I got soooo many squishies for such an amazing deal!🥰 They shipped to me so quick and safe too! I really appreciate you Julie! I love that a part of every purchase goes to Seattle Children’s Hospital!🥹 You truly are AMAZING!!❤️ I loveeee hanging out with you! Thanks for the fast delivery. Love the dumpling 👌🏾I’m glad you love it!! Thank you for the review 💫💛 I love that part of my purchase went to charity. I should have been buying here from the start!Thank you girly pop💞 from now on I will be switching on and off from Seattle children’s hospital and dolly patrons imagination library for my donations💞 Thrilled with everything!! Amazing inventory!! Thank you for supporting Childrens Hospitals!! THANK YOU!!Thank you so much🤩 moving forward I will be switching back and forth between donating to Seattle children’s hospital and dolly patrons imagination library💞 either way we’re giving back to the kids 💫 Always so great !Always appreciate you!!! Thank you so much for the review 💫 Great experience! Excellent service, friendly, and secure packaging. Highly recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ALL DAYAppreciate you and your review!! Thank you ☺️☺️☺️ The best seller on this app! Always quick to ship and packages everything perfectly! 🫶🏻 Thank yewwww Speks Ghost 👻 is an absolute favorite!! So excited to grab one!! Thank YOU!! Thank you for your support of the Children's Hospital 💖 Thoughtful packaging & super fast shipping!! Amazing seller would definitely buy again 💕Thank you so much!!! Appreciate you💫🥰 Thank you so much for the little free gifts! I love my items!Absolutely and thank YOU for the support🩵🩵 Amazing seller! Packaged safely and came with free gifts 🤍 I’d give higher than 5 stars if I could Awww thank you so much!!! Means more than you know💛💫 Wonderful order, the gummy bear was sweet of you. Also the letter super fast shipping and amazing packaging! thank you julie!
Excellent Condition! As described! Excellent communication! Excellent packaging! Amazing shop and products! Definitely recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much, Melinda!! Always appreciate you and your reviews 💫💛 Great seller and great price. Fast shipping. Thank you 😊 Literally shipped the same day I bought it!
Great seller, fast shipping, and a really fun stream. Highly recommend!Thank you so much!!! Appreciate you and the review!! ✨ best package ever and best seller on whatnot!!🤩🤩 thank you for everything julie💖💖Thank you so much Hannah!!!! You’re so appreciated!!! Fast shipping and great packing. Really happy with my purchase. Love the family vibeComing from the best one to do it👏🏼 thank youuuu! Great Thank you girl!!!! Appreciate you! I absolutely LOVE my package🥰 I bought a blue fuzzball from her, and it came to me very quick and safe!🥳 I really appreciate how you donate to the Seattle Children’s Hospital with every purchase made!🥹 I absolutely loved the note & the gift as well!! You’re amazing Julie, and i can’t wait to keep coming back to buy and hang out!🫶🏼❤️Yessssss my girl mscrashouttttt!!! Can’t wait for future hangs 💞💞💞 love love love them!!! thank you so muchhhYou’re so welcome, Tori!!! Thank you 😊