Reviews (348)Thank you for my doorables will return ❤️ julielevan_plusonebeadworks is the best!!!! 10/10 recommend
Holy smokes… I felt like I just bought these yesterday and they are already here! Happy with my purchase & will continue to come back. Thank you! I’m so happy I found your show and thank you for the extra goodies. 💖 Quality focals at great prices. Always great to purchase from! Friendly and goes above and beyond for her customers. Will definitely come back. Received my order in perfect condition and my Belle clay pen is so adorable!!🥰
Thank you! lovely person and everything arrived packaged perfectly Ty so much Great seller, very nice to work with. Great items at a better price! Low prices great host fast shipping definitely recommend Love my new Doorables! You get great deals and they arrive quickly. Thank you so much! Loved all me goodies! Will order again 💗 Loved all of my orders!! Amazing ! And such a fun host, thank you!! We got the pens and beads today and already made the pens. thank you I received my package really fast.. i love the fact you had a wide variety of spacers will be purchasing more.. stopped by your shop hoping you had buy now pre-packages. see you new live Thank you! Fast shipping and great deals. Had a great experience during her show. Enjoyed playing the game and purchasing Doorables. Definitely recommend her! Thank you so much. Well packaged and in great shape! loved my custom box cutter even more in person ! amazing pens shipped quick!! loved the colors of them ❤️ definitely recommend buying from her!!