Reviews (139)Love 💕 her pens. Amazing seller. Fast shipping These pens are amazing!!! One of a kind definitely recommend as I will be buyer from Julie again!!! Julie!!!! Sis!!!!!
Thank you for running the amazing Forky Pen for me, hajo wanted it and you know I had to get it, it was even better in person and came in perfect. Also, the keychains that you sent were awesome for our collection. Acrylic Belle was perfect for hajo’s collection also!!! Plan and simple all around your stuff was amazing and can’t wait for the next drop!!!! 💓💓 Got the packages 📦! Thank you Julie ! Amazing custom pens 🖊️! Thank u 🙏 I love it 😻 Thank you 🙏 ! I love your custom pens 🖊️!! Always amazing work! Fast shippingThank you so much Sonyaaaaaa 🥰🤭🩷 thank you for always supporting me 🫶🏻 sis… aka Julie!!!!! Thanks so much for the stickers, much appreciated and love them for the collection. Your welcome brother aka shoes thank you for always being there much blessings to you and hajo and baby Kai 🩷🩷🩷 love yall Thank you Trini 🇹🇹🔥🫶🏾Thank you trini for supporting me 🩷🫶🏻🙏🏻🇹🇹 blessings Love my buyers givysYayyyy thank you so much for supporting me and congratulations on winning you deserve it girl 🩷🩷 glad you love it 🥰🫶🏻 Will always support this seller ! She is simply amazing & very kind lady ! This is the most amazing review thank you so much for always supporting me being there for me I appreciate it 🩷💚💜🫶🏻🤞🏻 I can’t say enough of great things about this seller ! She goes hard for his buyer ! Don’t miss out guys ! Follow & bookmark her ! Her show always fun to watch !🩷💜💚 thank you for always supporting me 😩😩😩😩🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 This seller have amazing custom pens 🖊️!! I brought one from her ! Very sweet lady !! I will definitely come back for more pens ! Also her givy not cheap also ! I just won ! Thanks Julie 🙏❤️Thank you so much for your kind words to me 🥹🩷 I really appreciate it 🫶🏻 Absolutely in love with my custom 1 of 1!! My Belle pen is by far one of my favorites. Love you girly ❤️Aweee I’m happy you do love you girl 🩷🩷 Thank you for my stickers 🩷Your welcome Ty for supporting 🩷🩷 Julie!!!! Sis thank you so much!!! I’m glad these pens keep getting better and better and the time you put into them is definitely worth it. Love ya Thank you so much brother it means a lot 🥰🥰🩷 Sis, thank you so much for the stickers, had to show love and get you closer to 1,000 sales. Tysm shoes I love and appreciate you brother 🩷🙏🏻 TYSM BESTIEEEE 🌴🌴🌴Your so welcome bestieee 🥰🩷🧪🧪🧪 THANK U BESTIEEEE 🩷😛🌴Your welcome bestieeee 🩷🩷🩷🥰 Beautiful pens and keychains!! This pen is straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Wuality is insane! Thank you Julie!!! 🤌🏽🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻 ty mike I appreciate you 🩷 JULIELOVESJESUS01!!!!! Thanks so much for the sticker sis, had to show love and have a great one. Love you Thank you for always supporting me brother love you to 🩷🩷🩷