Reviews (152)Didn’t receive package I am so sorry to hear you did not receive the package. Once I ship out the package I have no control over it. According to the USPS tracking information, the item was delivered inside your mailbox. I have already reached out to you via private message to assist with a service request. I'm committed to helping you resolve this. I would of loved for you to reach out to me before leaving a bad review on something I had no control. Good deals and fast shipping! Thank you Thank you much the items are nice🥰🥰 Loved every piece! 10/10 recommend buying 💓 Loved the outfits the purple dress socks baby things everything perfect So cute and clean clothes! I’ve shop a couple times with her already and I have loved everyone of my daughters outfits an amazing seller 💗💗💗 Amazing seller so kind and shipping is fast love shopping here for my daughter and old school dvds to pass on to my kids ♥️ I absolutely love this seller . She has such amazing deals and is such a sweetheart! She ships fast and packages nice . 10/10 :) Omg Thank you so much! You are too sweet 🩷 🥰 🫶 I always love everything I receive. This makes me happy!😊 Thank you for always supporting 🩷🫶 Purse is in great condition, such a steal! Thank you Thank you so much! glad it found a new home ❤️ Amazing like always 🤍Thank you for always supporting Love 🩷🫶 THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Lilly was so excited an will not take them off haha thank you lovely 🤗💖Omg this makes me so happy 😊 Thank you 🩷 Thankyou so much cutest lil Barney book Finally found a shop who has great products for such great affordable prices. She is very nice and helpful.Thank you so much! So happy to hear this ❤️ Everything was great thank you!! Super fast shipping and great starting bid prices. I only had one issue with an outfit but you could hardly see it so no big deal. Loved every purchase. Thank you! makes me happy😊 you loved every purchase ❤️❤️ love what I bought!! fast delivery too!💓Loveee that you Loveddd ❤️ Thank you🫶