Reviews (62)Very happy with the purchase! There’s a really fun show. Good clean products and fast shipping. Amazing seller, products arrived extremely well wrapped in protective bubble wrap inside another layer of bubble wrap inside a box. Will be doing more business very soon. Great watch fast shipping!! Thank you for the watches and quick shipping! Awesome seller! Love the show and such great watch finds. Appreciate you and see you again soon - Cheers!julietoliviavintageSeller
Thank you, we appreciate you!!! great as always! ✨💖julietoliviavintageSeller
Yaayayay🙏🏼🙏🏼😊 All watches arrived as described, very well packaged. Will be purchasing more very soon, always a pleasure watching the show and very engaging.julietoliviavintageSeller
So kind! I am glad you are happy with your purchases :) great seller, great deals!!! 💖✨ All arrived quickly and safely - great seller, a pleasure! Thank you!julietoliviavintageSeller
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words! Juliet is such a sweetheart.. 10/10 seller 🔥 Good Seller, All items arrived as described in the show My favorite whatnotter! Gorgeous watch for an amazing price. Carefully packaged. julietoliviavintageSeller
Thank you so much I really appreciate it! Great little piece. Clean and serviceable. Plus I love her shows. Fast moving and entertaining! I look forward to them. Beautiful peices, shipped quick and packaged securely. I am very happy with my purchase :] Thank you Juliet! julietoliviavintageSeller
Wow thank you so much for your kind words!! Great seller! fast shipping, watch was in like new working condition and the price was awesome 👌 Please check out her shows and support het.julietoliviavintageSeller
Thank you so much!!! The cutest watches love them ! Items all received as described! Happy with purchase!
Thank you so much!julietoliviavintageSeller
Thank you I’m so happy!