Reviews (7)Thank you. The watch is beautiful. I will check your show again. Quality of watches was great. Price was great. But having no notice and being surprised by tariff charges of $40+ U.S. for delivery to happen paid by me was not at all good.
Juljul coulda done something to alleviate my charges and or cover them. I’m sorry you were disappointed. As clearly stated in my listings and during the sale, international import duties, tariffs and fees are the buyer’s responsibility, in accordance with Whatnot’s policies. These charges are determined by customs and are not fees that I can control or waive as the seller. I’m always happy to answer questions about shipping and import fees before a purchase. Great seller went over and beyond to make sure I got my watches highly recommended I'll be back for sure thanks again Julien As described. Very happy with purchase. I am glad you like your purchase :) Everything was perfect and very quick shipping. Thank you!Glad you like it! Thank you:)