Reviews (905)Oh my goodness!! What a gorgeous ray of sunshine this box was on this rainy day. I’m obsessed with them all and it’s like I got door to door service directly from the boutique. The packaging, incredible condition, attention to detail and care in every single package. You never fail to blow me away. You are simply the best ❤️❤️ Juls is seriously one of the sweetest and kindest people you’ll ever meet! 🫶 She’s always so welcoming, genuine, and an absolute joy. You can tell she puts her heart into everything she does, and she truly deserves all the love and support!
10/10 friend, 10/10 vibes, 10/10 human. — you deserve the BEST! 😊 Love the perfume!!! it smells amazing and seller was fantastic to purchase from. I will definitely purchase again from this seller Thank you for the lovely perfume and beauty products. Packaging was great! Thanks again for the great recommendation! Beautiful inventory, great seller. Thank you ✨💕 Most amazing condition I have ever seen in a bag. Jules is without a doubt the Hermes go to girl. 🙌 Amazing seller, Juls always has beautiful luxury items. Great seller with amazing products Thank you for the beautiful scarf! Such an amazing seller and genuine person! One of the best bags collection in all Whatnot. Pristine condition. Jules never disappoints!! Absolutely love the set I got from Juls!! Thank you so much💙🧿✨ These are really beautiful and will make great gifts. Five stars. Fast shipping and Gorgeous Scarf. Beautiful item thank you 🙏 Got my scarf today and it was absolutely beautiful and so soft!! Thank you and I hope you get more as there are other colors I want!! 💚 Gorgeous twilly thank you 🙏 Thank you for the givvy!
Appreciate your review. Thanks a lot. Every single one of my purchases has been stunning. Near perfect. Vintage included. Thank you again and again for being an honest and knowledgeable expert. You are so appreciated. Appreciate your review. Thanks a lot. Love the scarf Ms Jules.Thank you so much❤️Appreciate your review. Thanks a lot. Nice scarf.Appreciate your review. Thanks a lot. Amazing scarf and Jules is a 5 star seller! I highly recommend ♥️Appreciate your review. Thanks a lot. Got refunded since I never received item. Thanks Rosie. Unfortunately have no control over USPS delays or loosing an item after shipping. Glad WN looked into this and was able to refund you rightly.