Reviews (664)Items came quickly and safely. I am happy with each item. Nothing came broken. Everything arrived safely Everything was as expected and packaged exceptionally great! Amazing seller! Love the primitive pieces! Arrived safely with excellent packaging! Thank you! All items arrived safely and quickly. Everything was glass and nothing came chipped or broken. All items were as nice as seen in the show. These were amazing purchases. Everything was beautifully wrapped. I thank you so much. I can’t wait for your next show.
Awesome seller thank you so much Thank you for the Givy stickers‼️🌺 Exactly what I wanted.
Love them all.
Thank you!!! Lovely show and lovely host. I will be back. Packaged awesome & shipped in a timely manner these are perfect!! thanks so much! love everything, we'll packages. Love my items!! Thank you so much! Love my new runner and my new friend :) thanks so much! Can’t wait for more shows! Love my order! This shop has so many unique finds! These are the biggest salt &pepper shakers I've ever seen! They are in perfect shape. Thank you! My order was amazing!! I was so glad to score my very first Halloween blowmold!! thank you so much 🩷 Such a cute item! I love it .Now my 3 color set is complete. Shakers were packed very well These salt and pepper shakers are FABULOUS! They were packed extremely well, too! Thank you so much!