Reviews (35)Packaging was excellent and it is cuter in person than on video. Thank you so much for your quality product. Wowsa That was fast shipping. My man and I love the 📚 books! Awesome thank you so much. I will be back Sweet 😍 thanks for the caring packaging! I’m obsessed with my new ceramic pumpkin! I love fall and I and so happy to find your page! So adorable! packaging was perfect!! These are just so cute ❤️ love my stuff, as described!!! Log arrived with a little damage. Items were in great condition and arrived quickly. I would buy from you again! Everything arrived packed well and in good condition. Thank you!!!😊 Loved both of my items! Will definitely buy again! These fit in my cabinet perfectly. I wish I could post pics with reviews. 🌲🌲🌲 Thank you. 🫶 Lovely seller with fab treasures! Items were perfectly as described! So happy with them! Great items, packed well, fast shipping - thank you! Fun show! Great items, everything was well packaged and shipped quick! Thank you so much ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Happy with my purchase. fast and very helpful. Exactly what she described for exactly the price I wanted !!!