Reviews (3,043)Another great day with Junkpunk. TYVM. As always man appreciate the deals and faaaast shipping!
Always get the best books and service from this seller. Always an amazing experience and can’t wait to buy more off him lol!! Beautiful book! Thank you for the fast shipping!
He ain’t lying when he says he’s the fastest shipper on the platform. And the book looks great! Great book and seller! Thanks Great price. Shipped quickly and packed well Phenomenal purchase. Thank you for providing me with these great finds. Shipping and communication was on point. Always happy when my books arrive in the mail. I just love buying from Junkpunk because everything is always as described!! Thank you for always taking such amazing care of me. Highly appreciated and recommend this seller. Really great selection of books. Works with you on prices. One of the best on Whatnot. Thanks. Great books, great price, shipped quickly and packed well. Its Junk in name only! A great seller. Books as described, had a few good deals in there, a few newsstand. Don’t let the name fool you. No junk here. Just a treasure trove Nothing but the best from this seller!! Always pleased with every purchase I make!! Thank you again for the amazing books!! My forever honey hole that I want others to find!! I highly recommend you stopping by his stream and buy you some beautiful books and enjoy the free entertainment lol. Love this guy and his books!! Thank you again bro. Junk punk is where it’s at. I love buying from him because I know what I’m getting. Never a disappointing experience when buying from him. Everything is absolutely immaculate and I canny be any happier!!! Best of the best on this app in my opinion!! Thank you again!! Shane is rad and so are his books.