Reviews (76)Fantastic Seller Great Comics 👍🏻 This community makes it enjoyable and easy to participate. Thanks for the review. Great books, well packed and fast delivery. Really enjoying these — thank you. I am glad to see these books bring more joy. Thanks for you patronage and the review. Happy with my purchases. Return buyer here.Glad you are happy. You are always welcome here. Thanks for the review. Outstanding I’m glad you got your books (I hold my breath sometimes watching the USPS tracking) and they were satisfactory. I appreciate the review. Excellent Books !!! Great Seller !!Thanks for the kind review. It’s always good to hear you are satisfied with your purchase. Great Books!! Awesome Prices!! Books as described 👍Thank you for the review. I try to price my comics fairly and always open to negotiating offers. I’m glad you found what you were looking for in my show. Happy with my purchase, would recommend seller.Thanks for checking my shop. I’m glad you were satisfied with your purchase. I appreciate the review. Fantastic Seller Never disappointed Great Comics If customers like you keep buying, I’ll keep selling. Thanks for shopping in my collection on whatnot. Great books! Great seller!Thank you. I truly appreciate your patronage. Fantastic Seller -- NEVER disappointed in the comics I get from JoeThank you. I’m glad you found something you want and are satisfied with it. A + Fantastic Seller Great Comics👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Thanks for the review. Thanks for shopping with me. I can’t do this without customers like you. Came quick and safe. Thanks for the review. I try to make sure the packages can survive the trip. Great seller. Nice booksThanks. It’s good to get feedback. I’m glad you are happy with my service. Great seller! Great books!Thank you. I appreciate the affirmation and your patronage. Great seller! Great books!Just peddling my personal collection. I try to make the experience work for myself and the customer. Thanks for the review. Awesome packaging and deals appreciate what you do, glad to help and keep it up!!I couldn’t do it without customers like you. Thanks for the review. Great seller! Great books!Thank you. I appreciate the review. Let me know if I can of anymore assistance. Fantastic seller!! Books in great condition. Fast shipping. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I try to get the package out the following day. The rest of the trip is up to the USPS. Thanks again for choosing my shop. Not disappointed in the least! This was a great dealGlad you are happy with your purchase. Thanks for shopping with me. I love how the packaging was made sure the comics will not get ruined.Thanks for choosing my shop and appreciate the review. I try to package the comics to survive any potential jarring and jostling on the road through the shipping system. Great deals and packaging too, appreciate it again!! Thanks. I’m on whatnot to sell my personal collection at a price that works for both you the buyer and me, the seller. Thanks for choosing my shop. Great sellerThank you for the review. I’m glad I was able to help you. A+++Thank you for the rating. I strive to please. Received in excellent condition and got what I ordered. What can be more simple.Always glad to hear I’m getting it done to your satisfaction.