Reviews (83)Received as shown. Thank you. Thank You So much Just2Hens I absolutely love my small mystery diamond painting boxes that I ordered! The cute bags and stickers are a fun beautiful touch! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for the great deals on diamond art! I really enjoy your shows ! everything was PERFECT. thanks Thanks Again!!!! Great Sellers❤️❤️ I got everything! Fast Shipping Shipping was quick and I got what I ordered! everything is always great with these 2 ladies. thanks ⚘️ 😊 great all around. ty ladies I can’t wait to work on these! Thank you! Love my abetting Boop print! Ty! Just as shown. I am looking forward to working on this canvas! Thank you. Amazing diamond art. This was my first purchase, will not be my last!🔥🔥🔥 Great prices, prints and entertaining show! Looking forward to next time. great all around. thanksThank you 😊 We appreciate it. Amazing as Always!!! Thank You Ladies!! Wonderful! They’re exactly what I wanted thank you 🫶🫶 Beautiful print! Great seller! Fast shipping! Thank you!Thank you! 😊 We try our best to do next day Love the print. Can’t wait to start on it. Also fast shipping! Thank youThank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your diamond paintings! ❤️ Thank You for my Wonderful Diamond Art! Top Notch Sellers with Super Fast Shipping!! I’ll be Back Again!Thank you for your review! We are so glad you loved your diamond paintings and are excited to see you next show! ❤️