Reviews (1,278)Super quick shipping and fab quality exactly as shown, amazing quality, quick shipping, care in packaging. awesome show with the Host Beautiful beads! Thank you! Great beads as shown! Well packaged and shipped quickly
Great beads, delivered timely. Host is wonderful and friendly. 💕Hey Marly!! Good seeing you and thank you so much for all of these beautiful beads!! I also appreciate the wire!! Thank you so much and for these amazing items pretty gift, too!!✨💝✨ Thank you for the great prices and bundles of beads, charms & pendants!! Love it all! And for the freebies! Appreciate you! 🫶🏻🙏🏻🥳🙌 Fantastic seller. Fast shipping and quality. I'm always returning whenever I need unique quality beads. fast shipping as well. Love this seller. 1st purchase, thank you!❤️🤙🏻 Absolutely beautiful beads! Accurate on sizes as she states when showing the beads. Amazingly quick shipping 🙌🏻 Can't wait to see what I can create with them 💫 Lots of beautiful goodies. Beautifully packed. Fantastic quality and great variety. Fast shipping is a bonus. I return frequently. Love the quality if the beads. The variety is great. Always appreciate the fast shipping. Beads wear smaller than they appeared in the live.
As usual everything is perfect!! I can always count on great quality beads. I am never disappointed and the adorable sticker on the outside of the box makes me smile every time. 😊 Love my beads especially the chunky garnet oooh lalaaaa❤️❤️❤️ Amazing beads! Absolutely beautiful, perfect for what I needed. I’m excited that finally found a great shop with a great selection! Also they sent me a free gift which was unexpected and was like a missing piece to the puzzle, it fits my project perfectly! So happy. Good quality beads Fast shipping, packaged securely. Love when new beads come in, although my wallet does not 🤣🤣 thank you so much for these very unique beautiful beads!