Reviews (271)Thank you for great items! I’ve been looking for Wizard of Oz beads for a while to make pens for my mother-in-law. Thanks so much for helping to make that happen! wonderful supplies, as always! thank you 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 Mimi always has a great selection and is the sweetest 😊 thank you 😊 Great seller!! Great deals!! 100% satisfaction!! TYSM!! 🫶🏼🩷🫶🏼 Amazing quality beads and focals Thank you so much. Amazing seller Fast delivery! Awesome show. Loved the Christmas bag!!! So many great items! Great Seller. Great Products. Great Service. Thank you so much for items I was not able to find. Great seller Thank you for the great beads Lovely items from Mimi! Thank you so much for shipping everything so quickly! Great seller Thank you for the amazing items The bomb!!! 💣💣💣💥💥💥💥. 😻😻😻😻😻💯💯💯 Great items at a better price! thanks so much. great products. thank you for all the wonderful items Great seller Top notch seller!! Can’t wait to make things!! Thank you!! 🫶🏼💜🫶🏼 That was a hearty box and I love it all! You are the best!